Data and Privacy
Questions about data and privacy related to Vehicle Mind
- Can I download my data?
- Where is the data stored?
- Is there any data stored on the Hub? What if the Hub is stolen? Can someone get data off the Hub?
- What about law enforcement? Can they compel you to share my data?
- How long do you store my data?
- Can my data be used against me? What if there is an accident? Can the police ask to see the data? Can my insurance provider get access to the data?
- Can I ask you to delete my data?
- Do you sell my data? To whom? What kind of data do you sell?
- Will you share my data with my insurance provider? Can the Hub affect my insurance coverage or premium?
- Who has access to my data inside your organization?
- Do you store my data after I cancel my subscription?
- Are you compliant with Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), or GDPR, or California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)?
- Do you store credit card (payment) information?
- Do you share my data? With whom? What kind of data do you share?
- Will you use my data after I cancel my subscription?
- What sort of data do you collect? Why?
- Can someone access my account if they use my Hub?
- Who has access to my data outside your organization?